Terms and condition of use
PRODUCT WARRANTY KSP
The consumer has legal rights under art. 1519 and following of the Civil Code and the guarantee does not affect those rights.
The product KSP is guaranteed and will be replaced in the event that the latter is not suitable for use both own and was damaged beyond repair for structural problems and / or construction / assembly , directly from the KSP Kite .
KSP reserves the right to ascertain whether there is a lack of conformity of the product, the causes of the damage and to assess whether these are caused by a defect of the goods sold is not recognizable at the time of sale, then covered in the warranty. Support is provided directly by the KSP Kite or the dealer where you purchased the product.
RULES OF USE, THE SUBJECT OF WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS
Make sure the product from new and at the time of delivery is intact in all its parts and packed originally . Pay attention to the exposure to UVA rays , exposure time too long in the tissue deteriorates . To activate the warranty of the product sold , upon the complaint of the defect in terms of art . 1519 -sexies of the Italian Civil Code , the goods must be shipped at the KSP Kite . As a result, KSP Kite will undertake to assess the actual condition of the product , the causes that led to the damage , and where there appears to be a lack of conformity the consumer has the right to restore , without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement.
Any warranty claim must be related to invoice purchase and images directly sent to the following address email@example.com times for repair and / or replacement under warranty of a product or part thereof shall be determined by the availability of stock and / or the time of supply / shipping (min 3 max 30 days) .
The KSP Kite does not guarantee the damage caused to the product by the user in a manner accidental , due to his inexperience or from a different use or improper use than that for which it is intended.
In the event that the product is replaced under warranty , the cost of shipment to the country are fully borne by the KSP Kite .
The proof of purchase (receipt / invoice) is required for any request for assistance ( without which we reserve the right not to provide warranty service partial and / or total).
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
The sales of our products through the Internet are identified as distance contracts, therefore governed secundo the Legislative Decree n . 206/05 (Articles 50 to 68 ) that regulates the field of distance , that is done outside of business premises. If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not indicate the purchase order form to KSP Kite a reference to VAT ) , has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty. To exercise this right , the customer must send a written notice to the KSP Kite in this sense, and within 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods, also provide the dispatch of the aforesaid goods purchased at the office of KSP kitesurfing in Via Delle Dryads 10 / 12 /14 - 91100 Trapani (TP).
The notice of withdrawal must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt , addressed to the KSP kitesurfing in Via Delle Dryads 10/12/14 - 91100 Trapani ( TP) or by telegram or fax sent in these terms by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt . Once you have received the notice of termination, the Customer Service of the KSP Kite , will immediately notify the customer either by email or telephone to return the goods with the simple care to indicate on the package their data such as name , surname, address telephone number and not forgetting , however, that the goods must be received within the period prescribed by the law of the 10 working days.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions :
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety ;
- It can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased (eg : accessories, hardware , etc ...) ;
- The law does not apply to products once removed the original label ;
- The products must be returned intact and in their original packaging , complete in all its parts ( including any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables , etc ...) ;
- By law , the shipping charges are paid by the customer ;
- The shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse are under the full responsibility of the Client;
- If the goods are damaged during the transport, the KSP Kite will notify the Customer thereof (within the next business day upon receipt of the goods in their stores ) , to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and obtain a refund of the value of the goods (if insured) ; in this case, the product will be returned , with shipping costs charged to the customer , while canceling the request for withdrawal;
- KSP Kite is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments ;
- On arrival at the warehouse, the product will be inspected for any damages not caused by transport .
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original , the KSP Kite will refund the customer the full amount paid within 15 days from the date of return of the goods. The Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain the transfer (ABI - CAB - Account of the invoice) .
The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (packing and / or its contents), in cases where the KSP finds:
- The lack of the exterior / interior , including the original labels ;
- The absence of elements of the product (accessories, hardware , etc ...) ;
- Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation or for exceeding the time limits prescribed by law for reasons not caused by the KSP Kite .
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the KSP Kite will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping.