Even for the SHARK the time has come to pass to the third generation.
An uncompromising freestyle/freeride board, ultra light design and structure, edge grip and upwind without equal.
Thanks to the completely 3D production system, it has different lines of grip, so as to give the board excellent stability and grip on the water.
Small changes distinguish it from the previous version, including the new progressive torsion and flex system given by the new parallel unidirectional carbon strips, which give this board an even more powerful pop, and greater resistance to stress.
The Shark is able to give extreme sensations, thanks to the Hi-Tech materials used to build it. With this board you can do whatever you want.
Furthermore, the new line of KSP boards features in all its boards reinforced PVC inserts for the use of boots.
Impressive tricks and soft landings to give the best of your freestyle in full power!
- Precise and responsive edge control
- Shock absorption and high stability with the four channels
- Hybrid carbon construction
- Plates with Extra-Reinforced inserts
- Medium rocker
- High dynamic flexibility with 3D on TOP and BOTTOM
- Double Channel Continuous
- Lightweight and super strong construction with eco Paulownia core
- Edge in anti-impact ABS
- Super-reinforced for Boots fitting
- Set Pads/Straps/Handle/Fins