KSP's new Carb Hydrofoil is the result of a whole year of work, research and testing. This foil contains everything we were looking for: early take-off, speed and ease of use. It is ideal for Wingfoiling and Kitefoiling.
We have worked on all the components to obtain a product that provides exceptional efficiency, smoothness and reliability. The lightweight aluminum column is 30% stiffer than the standard ones, and is available in 3 different sizes (60cm, 75cm and 90cm). A lighter fuselage that resists the pressure given by the wings during transitions and jumps. The new 2000 cm2 FULL CARBON front wing is able to offer performance and ease of use for riders of all levels.
This wing has been designed to achieve efficiency and glide in extreme conditions. Take off with ease and, once in flight, you will appreciate its fluidity and ability to maintain flight in the absence of wind. For the Sup and downwind, on the other hand, it is fun and allows you to navigate in a fluid and prolonged way.
- 2000 cm2 FULL CARBON front wing.
- Ala posteriore FULL CARBON da 373 cm2.
- 30% stiffer and lighter aluminum mast with integrated plate available in 3 sizes (60cm, 75cm and 90cm)
- Solid connections through the use of 8 mm diameter Torx screws and helical threads for mast, fuselage and wings. A reliable, robust and quick to assemble and disassemble system.
- Complete with transport bag
Included in the package:
- Complete Hydrofoil
- Transport bag
Both wings (front and rear) are made of carbon for maximum lightness and strength
Lightweight aluminum mast
The aluminum column allows unrivaled resistance, which together with the carbon wings, give an optimal lightness so as not to affect performance.
Universal extra-resistance plate
Thanks to the universal plate with 4 screws, it will be possible to mount this hydrofoil both on KSP boards and on boards of other brands.
60cm, 75cm, 90cm