An easy to ride kite, the KSP Phantom v2 remains a firm favorite with riders of all levels.
A kite designed to give the maximum to those who want to improve their level quickly, but studied in a very accurate way also for WAVE use, thanks to its stable and progressive shot.
Crafted with 2-struts construction, the Phantom v2 boasts a high low-end and incredibly easy auto-launch.
Even in light winds, the chance of this kite stalling is very low. In fact, it remains one of the ideal kites for schools and for beginners who often bring the kite to a stall.
It also amazes for its super stability in gusty wind conditions.
Furthermore, an important innovation concerns the construction: for this collection we have selected the best materials on the market, such as 3DR (triple ripstop), Tejian Dacron, and maximum bladder thickness.
If you love to kite with a secure feel, stability and maximum progression, the Phantom v2 is the kite for you
- 3DR RipStop (Triple Ripstop)
- Teijin Dacron
- Maximum Bladder Thickness
- Rapid Inflate-Deflate Valve
- 3 Adjustments available (Speed/Bar Pressure)
- Project 2 Struts for a higher AR
- Very high stability
- Very high resistance to gusts
- Progressive and Calibrated Shot
- Easy and safe auto-launch
- Kite already assembled with bridles/lines
- Kite bag with shoulder straps